Titan is pleased to work with post-secondary academia on research and development initiatives benefiting the engineering community. The following are technical papers developed in conjunction with our partners which have been published for presentation at various industry events.
Click on any of the titles below to read the full papers.
- Geogrid Reinforcement in Concrete
- Geotextile Filtration
- Geotextile Filtration for Improving Surface Water Quality of Eutrophic Lakes.
- Physical performance of a Bituminous Geomembrane for use as a basal liner in heap leach pads.
- Use of nonwoven geotextiles for removing nutrients and suspended solids from a eutrophic lake.
- Design and construction of a lining system for a Coke landfill.
- Design and construction of a Geosynthetic reinforced pavement on a weak subgrade.
- Removal of Phosphorus and other components from Eutrophic lake water.
- Use of Polymer Geogrid Composite to support rail track over weak saturated clay subgrade.
- Use of polymer Geogrid reinforcement in the foundations of ground supported tanks for control of differential settlement.
- The City of Calgary’s early Experiences with use of Fiberglass Grids for Asphalt Pavement Rehabilitation.