- Geotextile Filtration for Improving Surface Water Quality of Eutrophic Lakes.
- Physical performance of a Bituminous Geomembrane for use as a basal liner in heap leach pads.
- Use of nonwoven geotextiles for removing nutrients and suspended solids from a eutrophic lake.
- Design and construction of a lining system for a Coke landfill.
- Design and construction of a Geosynthetic reinforced pavement on a weak subgrade.
- Removal of Phosphorus and other components from Eutrophic lake water.
- Use of Polymer Geogrid Composite to support rail track over weak saturated clay subgrade.
- Use of polymer Geogrid reinforcement in the foundations of ground supported tanks for control of differential settlement.
- The City of Calgary’s early Experiences with use of Fiberglass Grids for Asphalt Pavement Rehabilitation.