XR Reinforced Geomembrane
XR reinforced geomembrane liners, known as Titan HPR, are high performance geomembranes. They consist of an ethylene interpolymer alloy reinforced woven synthetic fabric, and they are the strongest, most durable geomembranes used today. Titan HPR reinforced geomembranes are specifically engineered to perform in a wide range of climates and resist broad chemical classes, including acids, oils, and methane. They exhibit impressive dimensional stability, tensile strength, puncture resistance and retain their flexibility whether used in very hot or extremely cold temperatures.
Titan PW is a grade of XR reinforced geomembrane used for potable water contact or for moderate chemical resistant requirements, such as storm water and wastewater. Titan PW geomembrane is available in 30 mil and is NSF 61 approved for potable water contact.
Benefits of XR Reinforced Geomembrane:
- Can be exposed and offers outstanding long-term resistance to UV radiation.
- Easier to install, and the coating compounds bond molecularly when heat welded.
- Excellent stability and low thermal expansion-contraction properties.
- Capable of performing in the harshest, most difficult environments.
- Exhibits tensile strength and high resistance to puncturing.
- Available in 30 mil and 40 mil thicknesses and come in factory panels up to 15,000 square feet.
- Hazardous waste containment
- Animal waste containment
- Tank farms
- Floating covers
- Landfill cells and caps
- Secondary containment systems
- Chemical treatment ponds
- Mining heap leach & slag tailings pomds
- Brine & processed water applications
- Industrial application projects
- Environmental containment
- Stormwater systems (Titan PW geomembrane)
- Wastewater lagoons (Titan PW geomembrane)
- Potable water reservoirs (Titan PW geomembrane)
HPR Geomembrane is a very technical product to work with. It must be installed by certified welding technicians using specialized welding equipment to ensure performance.
Click below to view a specification sheet or contact us for technical assistance.
Titan PW 30-3 (Potable Water 30mil)