HDPE Geomembranes (High-Density Polyethylene) “60 mil”
HDPE geomembrane liners (High-density polyethylene) are the preferred product for lining projects. HDPE liners are resistant to many different solvents and are the most widely used geomembrane liner in the world.
Benefits of HDPE Geomembrane Liners:
- The most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family due to its dense configuration.
- Field welded with hot wedge welders and extrusion welders. These factory quality welds are virtually stronger than the sheet itself.
- The best QC-QA testing capabilities in the market place.
- No need to cover the liner because it is UV stable = cost effective.
- Available in roll stock and come in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 120 mil depending on your requirements.