EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) is an unreinforced, highly flexible geomembrane that is incredibly durable. With a soft rubber like feel, similar to an inner tube, this UV-stable product has excellent tensile strength, is highly resistant to punctures, ozone, and weathering; and is an excellent choice for liners and covers in exposed applications or as a water barrier within earthed in dams. Its easy installation also makes it a favorite for backyard landscapers. EPDM has excellent elongation characteristics, and conforms well to irregularities in the subgrade.
- Easily installed with a knife and caulking gun by a nonprofessional.
- EPDM is one of the most flexible geomembranes in the industry, and retains its rubber like flexibility even in extreme cold winter conditions of -500 Celsius.
- Comes with a 25 year warranty (the strongest in the business).
- Available in 45 mil and 60 mil and in a variety of widths (5′-50′) and lengths (50′-200′).
- Irrigation ponds, canals, reservoirs, & ditches
- Agricultural applications
- Liners & covers
- Golf courses & decorative ponds
- Earthed-in water dam impervious liner layer
- Sub zero installations
- Very heavy.
- Requires only glue or tape.
Please click below to view a Specification Sheet or contact one of Titan’s technical sales representatives for technical assistance.