EPDM Geomembrane (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
EPDM geomembrane liner is an unreinforced, highly flexible material that is incredibly durable. With a soft rubber like feel, similar to an inner tube, this UV-stable product has excellent tensile strength, is highly resistant to punctures, ozone, and weathering. EPDM geomembrane liners are an excellent choice for exposed applications or as water barriers within earthed in dams. Its easy installation also makes it a favorite for backyard landscapers. EPDM has excellent elongation characteristics, and conforms well to irregularities in the subgrade.
Benefits of EPDM Geomembranes:
- Easily installed with a knife and caulking gun by a nonprofessional.
- EPDM is one of the most flexible geomembranes in the industry, and retains its rubber like flexibility even in extreme cold winter conditions of -500 Celsius.
- Comes with a 25 year warranty (the strongest in the business).
- Available in 45 mil and 60 mil and in a variety of widths (5′-50′) and lengths (50′-200′).
- Irrigation ponds, canals, reservoirs, & ditches
- Agricultural applications
- Liners & covers
- Golf courses & decorative ponds
- Earthed-in water dam impervious liner layer
- Sub zero installations
Please click below to view a specification sheet or contact us for technical assistance.