Dry Bulk Silos
- We offer quality dry bulk storage silos meeting a variety of needs.
- Sizes range from 12,50 ft 3- 139,150 ft3.
- With-in house industry leading knowledge and experience, we have the tools to build reliable and cost efficient off-the-shelf or custom silos to suite your specific storage requirements.
- From bare materials, to complete turn-key installations we offer a one-stop-shop for all your project requirements. Our team of experienced project managers, engineers, field supervisors, and skilled tradesmen are ready to provide services for engineering, permitting, foundations, piping, heating, insulation, mixing, filling, conveying, secondary containment or whatever your project requires.
Installation & Safety:
- Our crews of dedicated infield crews are factory trained and certified. With over 25 years of experience they have refined the installation process into an art.
- Our bolted steel dry bulk silos are completed in less than half the time than it takes to complete a field welded installation.
- Our streamlined installation Quality Control System offers our customers peace of mind that they are receiving top quality product and installation craftsmanship.
- Safety is the key factor in all of our installations, and we are proud of our excellent track record in excelling and leading by example in some of the most demanding projects and site conditions in Canada.
- We utilize a synchronized jacking method for larger tanks to minimize requirements to work at heights, and ensure a more efficient installation process.
- We are COR certified throughout Canada and maintain an Industry Leading ISNetworld rating.
Our dry bulk storage silos can be used for the following: