Titan offers specialist expertise in the supply and installation of a wide variety of geosynthetic materials. Click below for more information about these products.
- Nonwoven & Woven Geotextiles
- Geotextile Tubes
- Geosynthetic Clay Liners
- Canal³® Geocomposite Lining
- Teranap Bituminous Geomembrane
- Experienced and certified installation crews are critical to any successful geosynthetic installation. Our Technicians are trained in the latest technologies and certified through the International Association of Geosynthetic Installers (IAGI).
- Titan has successfully completed many large scale and technically challenging projects throughout North America and is one of the most experienced geosynthetic installation companies.
- We typically install over 4,000,000m2 of geotextile, geodrains, and geomembranes annually.
- Combined, our management team has over 200 years of industry experience, and our installation crews have over 500 years of geosynthetics installation experience.
- Our installation crews are mobile and equipped with the latest technology in wedge and extrusion welding. If you have a problem we offer fast and immediate solutions.
- We use state of the art welding technology to install a wide range of geosynthetics.
- Our streamlined installation Quality Control System offers all of our customers peace of mind that they are receiving quality product and workmanship.
From bare materials, to complete turnkey installations Titan is your one-stop-shop for all your project requirements. Our team of skilled and experienced sales professionals, project managers, engineers, field supervisors and technicians are at your service to consult on design, permitting, foundations, piping, heating, insulation, mixing, filling, conveying, secondary containment or whatever your project requires.
- Safety is critical to all of Titan installations, and we are proud of our excellent track record. We continuously excel and lead by example in some of the most demanding projects and site conditions in Canada.
- Titan is proud to have a dedicated Health and Safety Department responsible for implementing and maintaining our Occupational Health & Safety Program.
- We are COR Safety certified throughout Canada and maintain an industry leading ISNetworld rating.