Monofilament Woven Geotextiles
Titan’s Monofilament Woven Geotextiles are used in situations where high water flow rates are necessary. This type of woven geotextile is manufactured from extruded polypropylene monofilaments which are woven to create a very dimensionally stable and highly permeable geotextile. As filters, they have superior resistance to soil and biological clogging. As separators and stabilizers, they allow water to freely pass while preventing soil erosion.
Monofilament Geotextiles are primarily used to provide filtration underneath materials such as gravel, rip-rap, large stone blocks, Geo-Cell, interlocking blocks, paving bricks, or other types of erosion protection material. They function by restricting soil particles but allowing liquid and gases to easily pass through them.
- Reduces the required aggregate thickness in unpaved roads.
- Extends road and railway life.
- High tensile strength and durability.
- Cost-effective environmental alternative to traditional construction materials.
- Easy to install.
- Helps speed-up construction with short-term reinforcement of the base.
- Soil separation
- Erosion & sediment control
- Sub-grade stabilization
- Protection for geomembrane liners
- Covers & tarps
- Shoreline revetment systems
- Hard armour underlayment
- Subsurface drainage
- Temporary liners
Available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Whether you require stabilization, separation, or erosion control, Titan has the right woven geotextile for you.
Please click below to view Technical Specifications.