TSRP (SKRIM) (String Reinforced Polyethylene)
Titan TSRP geomembranes are manufactured by placing a web of polyester string between two layers of high strength polyethylene film. The material is then laminated together with molten polyethylene to form a tough, puncture resistant product. With sealed ends no fluid can wick the nylon and delaminate the sheet. This product is designed for covering applications that require a reinforced, light weight, tear-resistant material.
- Manufactured with sealed ends so that no fluid can wick the nylon and delaminate the sheet.
- Very strong, light-weight, and tear resistant.
- Great protection against thermal and UV degradation.
- Available in black on one side and a white on the other, or all black.
- Pre-fabricated in panels up to 100,000 square feet and come in varying thicknesses ranging from 6 to 30 mil depending on your requirements.