TRP (Reinforced Polyethylene)
Titan TRP geomembranes are a reinforced polyethylene fabric with an HDPE or LDPE coating. Designed for economical and safe containment of contaminated soils, liquids or sludge these geomembranes are extremely durable whether you are lining a temporary retaining pond, or constructing a soil remediation pad. Ultra-violet, chemical and even oil resistant, TRP remains flexible in extremely low temperatures. It looks and feels like a thick industrial quality tarp and is used in the construction our Titan Geotube containment cells.
- Incredibly strong.
- Oil resistant.
- Easy to handle and can be folded to fit the contours of many applications.
- Can be prefabricated into very large panels to line an entire project.
- Small repairs can be handled by the contractor if the installers are not on site.
- Fast installation for emergency applications.
- Available in panels and comes in varying thicknesses ranging from 12 to 36 mil depending on your requirements.