TRP Geomembrane (Reinforced Polyethylene)
TRP geomembranes are a reinforced polyethylene fabric with an HDPE or LDPE coating, designed by Titan for economical and safe containment of contaminated soils, liquids or sludge. TRP geomembrane liners are extremely durable if you are lining a temporary retaining pond. If used for constructing a soil remediation pad, TRP geomembrane makes for an excellent remediation solution. Ultra-violet, chemical and even oil resistant, TRP remains flexible in extremely low temperatures. It looks and feels like a thick industrial quality tarp and is used in the construction of our Titan Geotube containment cells.
Benefits of TRP Geomembranes:
- Incredibly strong.
- Oil resistant.
- Easy to handle and can be folded to fit the contours of many applications.
- Can be prefabricated into very large panels to line an entire project.
- Small repairs can be handled by the contractor if the installers are not on site.
- Fast installation for emergency applications.
- Available in panels and comes in varying thicknesses ranging from 12 to 36 mil depending on your requirements.