MDPE Food Grade Certified Liner
The Only Food Contact Liner in Canada Certified by Health Canada!
Titan’s custom developed 80 mil MDPE (Medium-Density Polyethylene) Food Grade Certified Liner is the most widely used product in Canada for large tank and reservoir lining projects , where federal legislation requires a Food Grade Certified Liner for direct contact with food.
Although not as flexible as LLDPE, MDPE offers higher specific strength and can withstand higher temperatures. It also has exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes it an extremely cost-effective product.
- The most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family due to its dense configuration.
- Field welded with hot wedge welders and extrusion welders. These factory quality welds are virtually stronger than the sheet itself.
- The best QC-QA testing capabilities in the market place.
- No need to cover the liner because it is UV stable= Cost effective.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 80 to 120 mil depending on your requirements.
- Dairy plants
- Distilleries, breweries, and wineries
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Secondary containment in food sensitive areas
- Potable water reservoirs
- Processed food tanks
- Processed water storage
- Food oil containment
- Meat processing plants
A very technical product to work with, MDPE installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure performance.
We can integrate our ridged, thick Polyplate product to create whatever configuration your project requires.
Please click on our product below to view a PDF Spec sheet.