LLDPE Geomembrane (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
LLDPE geomembrane (Lineral Low-Density Polyethylene) is manufactured from virgin polyethylene resins, offering great flexibility and outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure. High-quality and economical, it is intended for long life and exhibits a high degree of strength and durability.
Benefits of LLDPE Geomembrane:
- Rubber like flexibility to withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging its integrity and performance.
- Easy to install without cutting.
- Comes in easy to manage 20 mil 20’x100’ panels that can be deployed and tape welded with a high degree of success for urgent jobs.
- Also available in larger custom prefabricated panels for quicker deployment if required.
- Are portable and can fit in the back of a pick-up truck, or can be stored with spill kits for easy access.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 80 mil LLPDE depending on your requirements.
- 40 mil LLPDE geomembrane and 60 mil LLPDE geomembrane thickness can be both extrusion and wedge welded for larger applications.