LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
Offering great flexibility and outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure, LLDPE geomembrane is manufactured from virgin polyethylene resins. High-quality and economical, it is intended for long life and exhibits a high degree of strength and durability.
- Rubber like flexibility to withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging its integrity and performance.
- Easy to install without cutting.
- Comes in easy to manage 20 mil 20’x100’ panels that can be deployed and tape welded with a high degree of success for urgent jobs.
- Also available in larger custom prefabricated panels for quicker deployment if required.
- A portable and can fit in the back of a pick-up truck, or can be stored with spill kits for easy access.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 80 mil depending on your requirements.
- 40 mil and 60 mil thickness can be both extrusion and wedge welded for larger applications.