Bi-axial Geogrid-Composite (TE-BXC)
Titan’s TE-BXC Bi-axial Geogrid-Composite consists of our TE-PP bi-axial geogrid heat bonded to a non-woven needle punched geotextile. TE-BXC’s high-modulus reinforcement properties make it ideal for combined soil stabilization/reinforcement applications with enhanced separation and filtration performance.
Effective for stabilizing weak soils that are saturated and susceptible to piping, TE-BXC geogrid provides reinforcement while allowing sub-base drainage to help maintain soil structural stability. Additionally, the geotextile feature works to keep expensive imported material from being contaminated by migration of fines from the saturated base soils.
- Soil stabilization/reinforcement for weak saturated soils.
- Site sub-grade improvement & sub-base reinforcement.
- Railway ballast reinforcement over soft soils.
- Heavy duty pavements.
- Foundation support.
- Parking lots.
- Temporary military roads
- Access roads for oil platforms.
- Mine haul roads.
- Forestry and logging roads.
- Coastal roads.
- Under transmission line towers on weak and saturated sub-grade.
Click below to view a specification sheet or contact us for technical assistance.