Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs)
Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs) are made from a combination of polypropylene, straw, and coconut fibers. They are designed for critical slope and channel applications requiring permanent erosion control and turf reinforcement. TRMs combine vegetative growth and synthetic materials to form a high strength mat that helps prevent soil erosion in drainage areas and on steep slopes.
- Permanent, non-degradable, three-dimensional matting structure
- Available in Polypropylene, Polypropylene/Coconut, & Polypropylene/Straw
- Alternative to rigid concrete, asphalt and stone riprap systems
- Permanent Solution to Erosion-Prone areas
- Supplied in easy to install rolls
Titan’s TRM products are used in a variety of applications including:
- Steep Slopes
- Drainage Ditches and Channels
- Irrigation and Stormwater Ponds
- Levees, Dams, & Dikes
- Agricultural Applications
- Environmental Applications
TRMs are designed for applications requiring permanent erosion control for over 36 months.
Titan supplies the following TRM products: