Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP)
Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP) is the material of choice for today’s infrastructure projects for it’s optimum combination of strength, flexibility and performance. Commonly used as a corrugated steel culvert pipe, CSP will not crack under impact loads or vibrations due to the inherent strength of steel and the flexibility of the corrugated pipe section. The high ring compression of the steel pipe absorbs and transfers the load to the surrounding soil around the entire circumference. The beam strength maintains the grade and line of the structure by bridging inequalities of the trench bottom and side fill.
Advantages of Corrugated Steel Pipe
- Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of sizes, corrugation profiles, thicknesses and coatings
- Complete line of standard and specialized fittings and accessories
- Available in Round Pipe or Pipe Arch Profiles
- Can be used to reline existing systems
- Approved to CSA Standard G401-07
Titan is proud to be the only Manitoba distributor for Corrugated Steel Pipe from Atlantic Industries Limited.
Titan uses Corrugated Steel Pipe for many different types of applications such as:
- Pipes and Culverts
- Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Systems
- Fish Passages
- Conveyor Covers and Overcasts
- Utilidor Systems
Providing a service life of 25 to 75+ years, we offer three factory-applied finishes to meet your performance and hydrology considerations:
- Galvanized (25 years)
- Aluminized Type 2 (50 years)
- Polymer-Laminated (75+ years)
Soil conditions and a variety of other site/application factors can influence your choice of CSP coatings. An environmental assessment will help you select the appropriate coating to meet your Design Service Life requirements. Click here for a manufacturer brochure.