TITAN TRAP – Drive-On Spill Containment Berm
Environmental protection is becoming increasingly more important with environmental regulations affecting many industries and construction sites with heavy equipment are no exception. Our TITAN TRAP drive-on spill containment berms offer the ideal solution for soil contamination protection from hazardous oil and gas spills during heavy equipment servicing on construction job sites.
Made of textured SKRIM reinforced LLDPE geomembrane, TITAN TRAP drive-on spill containment berms are designed for durability to withstand rugged job site terrain and the hearty Canadian climate. Fabricated using the latest heat fusion technology, each TITAN TRAP meets ASTM D-443 industry standards and undergoes destructive seam testing in our quality assurance lab to ensure optimal performance.
Our fabrication team custom fabricates to size suitable for your needs, with turn-around time ranging from one to three days depending on order quantity. Various underlay options are also available to help extend the berm life.
- Oil and water resistance memory foam walls.
- Textured SKRIM reinforced material (LLDPE) to help prevent slips.
- Custom made to fit specific sizes.
- Underlay options available to help extend the life of the berm.
- Fully portable and collapsible, making storage and transport easy.
- Outstanding durability and high puncture resistance.
- High flexibility to withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging its integrity and performance.
- Outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure.
- LOW REPLACEMNT COST—berm can be re-used at end of life cycle by simply replacing the floor for ½ the cost of full replacement.