TSRP (String Reinforced Polyethylene) (SKRIM)
Titan TSRP geomembranes are manufactured by placing a web of polyester string between two layers of high strength polyethylene film. The material is then laminated together with molten polyethylene to form a tough, puncture resistant product. With sealed ends no fluid can wick the nylon and delaminate the sheet. This product is designed for covering applications that require a reinforced, light weight, tear-resistant material.
- Manufactured with sealed ends so that no fluid can wick the nylon and delaminate the sheet.
- Very strong, light-weight, and tear resistant.
- Great protection against thermal and UV degradation.
- Available in black on one side and a white on the other, or all black.
- Pre-fabricated in panels up to 100,000 square feet and come in varying thicknesses ranging from 6 to 30 mil depending on your requirements.
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Floating Covers
- Silage Covers
- Construction Site Covers
- Industrial Applications
- Environmental Containment
- Soil Remediation
- Pallet Covers
A very technical product to work with, TSRP installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.
Please click below to view a Specification Sheet or contact one of Titan’s technical sales representatives for technical assistance.
Titan Skrim R20DDK