TRP (Reinforced Polyethylene)
Titan TRP geomembranes are a reinforced polyethylene fabric with an HDPE or LDPE coating. Designed for economical and safe containment of contaminated soils, liquids or sludge these geomembranes are extremely durable whether you are lining a temporary retaining pond, or constructing a soil remediation pad. Ultra-violet, chemical and even oil resistant, TRP remains flexible in extremely low temperatures. It looks and feels like a thick industrial quality tarp and is used in the construction our Titan Geotube containment cells.
- Incredibly strong.
- Oil resistant.
- Easy to handle and can be folded to fit the contours of many applications.
- Can be prefabricated into very large panels to line an entire project.
- Small repairs can be handled by the contractor if the installers are not on site.
- Fast installation for emergency applications.
- Available in panels and comes in varying thicknesses ranging from 12 to 36 mil depending on your requirements.
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
- Landfill Liners, Covers, & Caps
- Liquid Containment
- Secondary Containment
- Animal Waste Containment
- Mining-Heap Leach & Slag Tailings
- Temporary Containment Cells
- Brine & Processed Water Applications
- Water & Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Industrial Tarps
- Environmental Containment
- Soil Remediation
- A very technical product, TRP installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to be ensure its integrity and performance.
- The material is very sensitive to thermal welds, so we only recommend a couple of in the field seams during the installation. Usually we would design the job around 1 or 2 panels with 1 center weld. For larger jobs we would refer the product spec to 40 mil HDPE or LLDPE.
Please click below to view a Specification Sheet or contact one of Titan’s technical sales representatives for technical assistance.