PPR (Reinforced Polypropylene)
PPR (Reinforced Polypropylene) is a polyester reinforced geomembrane that is designed for water containment applications. It has excellent chemical resistance and is intended for long-term use in buried or exposed regions. This UV stable material is reinforced with a nylon scrim to provide stability and superior strength. PPR geomembranes are very flexible, durable, and have been formulated to be resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet degradation, and aging.
Polypropylene is a top of the line product that is also very expensive compared to the PVC and HDPE linings that are its direct competitors. They too offer longevity and chemical resistance, but are a lot less expensive.
- High quality.
- Can be installed very quickly to save you time and money!
- Comes in pre-fabricated panels up to 30,000 sq.ft. and available in 36, 45, and 60 mil.
- Irrigation Ponds, Canals, Reservoirs, & Ditches
- Landfills & Canals
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
- Liners & Covers
- Landfill Liners, Covers, & Caps
- Liquid Containment
- Animal Waste Containment
- Liners for Golf Courses & Decorative Ponds
- Potable Water Reservoirs
- Secondary Containment
- Brine & Processed Water Applications
- Water & Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Industrial Applications
- Wastewater Lagoon Liners
A very technical product, PPR installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure its integrity and performance.
Please click below to view a Specification Sheet or contact one of Titan’s technical sales representatives for technical assistance.