FOOD Grade Certified MDPE
The Only (Certified by Health Canada) Food Contact Liner in Canada
Titan’s custom developed Food Grade Medium-Density 80 mil Polyethylene (MDPE) is the most widely used Food Grade geomembrane in Canada, and is the preferred product for lining projects with direct food contact where federal legislation requires an official certification. MDPE is used primarily for lining large tanks and reservoirs.
Although not as flexible as LLDPE, MDPE offers higher specific strength and can withstand higher temperatures. It also has exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes it an extremely cost-effective product.
- The most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family due to its dense configuration.
- Field welded with hot wedge welders and extrusion welders. These factory quality welds are virtually stronger than the sheet itself.
- The best QC-QA testing capabilities in the market place.
- No need to cover the liner because it is UV stable= Cost effective.
- Available in varying thicknesses ranging from 80 to 120 mil depending on your requirements.
- Reservoirs and custom bins or food storage
- Dairy Industry
- Sauce Tanks
- Juice Tanks
- Distilleries, Breweries, and Wineries
- Restaurants and Cafeterias
- Food Process Tank Re-lining
- Liquid Containment with Food Contact
- Secondary Containment in Food Sensitive Areas
- Potable Water Reservoirs
- Processed Food Tank Linings
- Processed Water Applications
- Food Oil Containment
- Industrial Applications
- Meat Processing Industries
- Food Grade
A very technical product to work with, MDPE installation requires specialized welding equipment and must be installed by certified welding technicians to ensure performance.
We can integrate our ridged, thick Polyplate product to create whatever configuration your project requires.
Please click on our product below to view a PDF Spec sheet.