Canal³® Geocomposite Lining
Titan is pleased to install and be the Canadian National Distributor for Canal³®, a geocomposite lining system.
Canal³® is a lining solution for irrigation canals and other water containment applications. The top and bottom layers of non-woven material not only provide increased puncture protection, but also increased interface friction. This product is not affected by changing temperatures or frost, which typically cause cracks in concrete lining solution, nor by animals which often cause damage to geomembrane liners. This innovative canal liner can be installed in exposed or buried applications. Shotcrete can also be applied onto Canal³® for additional vandalism and ultraviolet light protection.
It is manufactured using varying weights and types of non-woven materials that are adhered to a polyethylene liner of varying thickness. It is normally supplied in widths of 17 (5.2 m) and 25 feet (7.6 m) and roll lengths up to 300 feet (91.4 m). Special roll sizes can also be produced to minimize waste on large projects.
- Flexible lining solution offering improved reliability by protective nonwoven layers.
- No over excavating required for a protective sand bedding.
- Faster installation as you save at least one step compared to other membrane lining solutions: no installation of additional non-woven layers for puncture protection required.
- Inert to biological degradation and naturally encountered chemicals, alkalies, and acids.
- Irrigation Ponds, Canals, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Agricultural Applications
- Municipal Applications
- Liners & Covers
- Landfill Liners, Covers, & Caps
- Liquid Containment
- Secondary Containment
- Wastewater Lagoon Liners
- Solid Waste Containment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment & Containment
- Industrial Applications
- Environmental Containment
This geocomposite features two (top and bottom) 8oz polyester non-wovens bonded to a 20mil polyethylene geomembrane.
This geocomposite features two (top and bottom) 12oz polyester non-wovens bonded to a 30mil polyethylene geomembrane.