PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
If you need to cover your subgrade fast, PVC geomembrane is your answer. With custom fit prefabricated panels up to 40,000 sq. ft we often cover the subgrade faster than the contractor can prepare it, protecting your valuable subgrade investment!
A highly flexible thermoplastic waterproofing geomembrane, PVC is manufactured from a mixture of vinyl compounds, plasticizers and stabilizers. PVC geomembranes offer excellent puncture, abrasion, and tear-resistance and work to prevent contaminants from entering the groundwater to preserve potable water sources. Its wide range of chemical compatibility also makes it the best choice for buried geomembrane applications.
- Allows for fast subgrade coverage.
- Wedge welded on site for factory quality seams.
- High flexibility allows for deployment in very windy conditions, limiting the risk of the installation.
- Extremely durable and lays on the ground with a skin tight finish.
- Small repairs can be performed by the contractor if the installation crews have completed their work and have de-mobbed.
- Available in 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 mil.
For long term success and protection the PVC geomembrane requires a cover and must be professionally installed to insure its integrity and performance.