HPR (High Performance Reinforced)
Consisting of a reinforced woven synthetic fabric made from an ethylene interpolymer alloy (EIA), HPR geomembranes are the strongest, most durable geomembranes used today. They are chemically resistant to acids and oils and are specifically engineered to provide protection against a wide range of climates. Whether used in very hot or extremely cold temperatures, HPR geomembranes retain their flexibility and perform better than any other geomembrane available.
- Can be exposed and have outstanding long-term resistance to UV radiation.
- Easier to install, and the coating compounds bond molecularly when heat welded.
- Excellent stability and low thermal expansion-contraction properties.
- Capable of performing in the harshest, most difficult environments.
- Available in 30 mil and 40 mil thicknesses and come in factory panels up to 15,000 square feet
Titan HPR products are available in a high strength, chemical resistant grade for maximum resistance to high temperatures and broad chemical classes, including acids, oils, and methane. These products exhibit impressive dimensional stability, tensile strength, and puncture resistance.
Titan PW grade is utilized for moderate chemical resistant requirements, such as storm water and wastewater. This geomembrane is NSF 61 approved for potable water contact. HPR products are used worldwide for projects including floating covers, liners, secondary containment, and potable water applications.