HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) “60 mil”
The preferred product for lining projects, High-density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane, is resistant to many different solvents and is the most widely used in the world.
- The most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family due to its dense configuration.
- Field welded with hot wedge welders and extrusion welders. These factory quality welds are virtually stronger than the sheet itself.
- The best QC-QA testing capabilities in the market place.
- No need to cover the liner because it is UV stable = cost effective.
- Available in roll stock and come in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 120 mil depending on your requirements.