- We offer quality liquid bulk storage tanks meeting a variety of needs.
- Tanks are available in sizes from 5,000 – 5.0 million US gallons (95 – 18,927 m3).
- With-in house industry leading knowledge and experience, we have the tools to build reliable and cost efficient off the shelf or custom tanks to suite your specific storage requirements.
- From bare materials, to complete turn-key installations we offer a one-stop-shop for all your project requirements. Our team of experienced project managers, engineers, field supervisors, and skilled tradesmen are ready to provide services for engineering, permitting, foundations, piping, heating, insulation, mixing, filling, conveying, secondary containment or whatever your project requires.
Installation & Safety:
- Our dedicated field crews are factory trained and certified. With over 25 years of experience they have refined the installation process into an art.
- Our streamlined installation Quality Control System offers all of our Customers peace of mind that they are receiving a top-quality product and installation craftsmanship.
- Our field crews can install our bolted steel liquid tanks in less than half the time that it takes to complete a field welded tank installation.
- Safety is the key factor in all of our installations, and we are proud of our excellent track record in excelling and leading by example in some of the most demanding projects and site conditions in Canada.
- We utilize a synchronized jacking method for larger tanks to minimize requirements to work at heights, and ensure a more efficient installation process.
- We are COR certified throughout Canada and maintains an industry leading ISNetworld rating.
Our liquid tanks can be used for the following:
Potable water & firewater
- Soybean oil, olive oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, cottonseed oil, other vegetable oils.)
- Drilling chemicals, sodium hydroxide, liquid fertilizer, aluminum sulfate, ethylene glycol, industrial acids, fertilizers, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulphate, urea, sodium chloride.)
Petroleum & fuels
- Crude oil, synthetic oil, asphalt, diesel fuel, aviation/jet fuel, gasoline, kerosene, Oilfield/Processed Water, Fuel Oil, Biofuels, Biopower, Petroleum, Fuel Storage, Floating Roof Tanks, ASME Pressure Vessels, Refinery Services, API 650 Tanks, API 620 Tanks, Integrated Storage Systems.
- Industrial, Domestic/Food/Metal/Petrolium Waste Treatment, Sail Water, Deionized Water, Reverse Osmosis Water, Aerobic Digester, Anaerobic Digester, Backwash Holding, Clarifier with Launder, Landfill Leachate, Sludge, Fire Protection Water, Storm Water, Liquid Manure, Trickling Filter, Brackish Water, Irrigation Water, Treated Effluent Water, Water Emulsions, Waste Treatment Chemicals, Slurry, Lime, Slurry, Carbonate, Air Filtration, Demineralized Water, Pure Water, Municipal Water, Elevated Water Tanks, Standpipes, Deionized Water, Salt Water, Ultrapure Water, Clarifiers, Aeration, Bioreactors, Equalization, Anoxic, Brine Water.)
- Asphalt, ball mill tanks, double -wall tanks, trickling filters, clarifiers, alcohols, molasses, vinegar, drilling mud, secondary containment.